06 February 2009

SPAGHETTI SALAD

My mom has been making this spaghetti salad since I was a little kid (probably even longer) and it's great, I suggest you try it!! I made this after I finished the Crispy Parmesan Potatoes because it's an easy recipe and I figured it's one of those foods that's nice to have in the fridge for easy lunches and stuff.

NOTE: I prefer to let the spaghetti salad cool for a while in the fridge before eating it, but I tried it while it was still warm and it wasn't half bad.

The ingredients: spaghetti, McCormick Salad Supreme,
WishBone House Italian dressing, green bell pepper, red onion, and a tomato
Boil your spaghetti and then drain it. After draining, run cold water
over the spaghetti to cool a bit
NOTE: While your spaghetti is cooking, dice your pepper, onion, and tomato
Pour in the entire bottle of Italian dressing and the
entire bottle of salad supreme and mix thoroughly.
Mix in the pepper, onion, and tomatoes until you think you've added enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment