06 February 2009

CRISPY PARMESAN POTATOES

I've decided that I'm going to try to cook at least one night a week, even if no one else is home. I've become so used to heating up frozen foods, snacking, and eating left-overs that I forgot how great home cooked meals are. Tonight I decided to make "Crispy Parmesan Potatoes" from a recipe I found on a blog. I would imagine the potatoes would taste great with something like meat, but I just had a handful by themselves. Though the recipe is easy and good, I would recommend adding salt for flavor.

Cut up five medium sized potatoes and throw them in a bowl.
Pour in a few teaspoons of olive oil and then
mix in 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.Lay the potatoes out on a greased or lined baking sheet (I had to use two) and
bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes.

Mmm, tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment